With the Young Guns mobiefit BODY Challenge for Squats, Pushups and Crunches going strong and seeing a lot of participation, it’s time to look at the leaderboard and celebrate the top performers so far. Goa’s Virendra leads in two of the three Young Guns challenges, excluding the girls-only Knee Pushups Challenge. But remember there’s still time to change your ranking. Keep working hard and you could win any of the following challenges and the big prizes for being a mobiefit BODY Challenge champion.
1.Young Guns Series – Knee Pushups
This one is for girls only as we look to see how much Bani J has inspired you. The Bigg Boss contestant is eagerly waiting to see who will take the big prize in this challenge. Do the most number of knee pushups in a minute to win Amazon vouchers worth Rs 2000, and 2 runners-up get Rs 1000 each
2. Young Guns Series – Pushups
Get an upper body to die for with this challenge. Do the most number of standard pushups in a minute to win Amazon vouchers worth Rs 2000, and 2 runners-up get Rs 1000 each. Here’s the top Pushups video from the challenge so far…
3. Young Guns Series – Squats
Are you the squats champ we are looking for? Perform the most number of standard pushups in a minute to win Amazon vouchers worth Rs 2000, and 2 runners-up get Rs 1000 each. Here’s the video with the most in-app views for the Young Guns Squats Challenge.
4. Young Guns Series – Crunches
And finally the crunches challenge. Get rock hard abs by attempting to do the the most number of crunches in a minute to win Amazon vouchers worth Rs 2000, and 2 runners-up get Rs 1000 each. And here’s the top Crunches video so far!
Terms and Conditions:
– Prizes only applicable for entries from India
– Entries subject to mobiefit BODY verification
Disclaimer: Performing exercises too quickly or with bad form could lead to injuries. Watch the video in the app to know the right form
Want more? We are looking for a young, enthusiastic individual who can be the face of the mobiefit BODY on the Campus and in their college. You will be working as a Campus Ambassador, a role which comes with the following responsibilities:
1. Motivating students, friends and family to participate in mobiefit challenges
2. Promoting mobiefit Body app and its offers through social media. Regularly update students about fitness campaigns
3. Entering challenges in app and promoting them through posters in campus, notice boards, and during college fests and events.
4. Creating a mobiefit BODY fitness club within the college
But it also has considerable perks and benefits:
1. A Certificate and a Letter of Appreciation declaring you as a mobiefit Campus Ambassador
2. A signed T-shirt from our icons Bani J and Anoop Singh Thakur
3. The top Campus Ambassador will be offered an internship at mobiefit
4. Amazon gift vouchers each month
5. Exclusive goodies as per achievements unlocked through campus engagement